Download our Menus (pdf format)
Here at The White Lion in Upton upon Severn we are very proud of the food served in our Restaurant, and with good reason.
From the quality of our ingredients through the skills of our chefs to the standard of presentation and service, we are confident you will not find better within the area - and all at very reasonable prices too. There is no need to keep the White Lion simply for 'special occasions only'!
Eating at the White Lion, what you need to know
- All dishes freshly prepared in the hotel kitchen
- Our small team of skilled chefs is led by Jon, the hotel owner
- We scour the country to obtain the best ingredients from trusted suppliers only accepting the best raw materials, enabling us to produce outstanding food
- Varied and innovative menus available to suit all tastes
- We cater for everything from a quick lunch to a special occasion or private function
- Selection of teas and coffees with homemade scones and cakes available throughout the day
- We are able to adapt dishes or create a bespoke meal to suit individual tastes or dietary requirements
- AA Rosette for 20 consecutive years since 1998 for the high standard of food
- Guests have the option to eat in the bar, lounge or our restaurant, The Pepperpot Brasserie, depending on preference.
Restaurant and kitchen opening hours
- Breakfast : 7.30-9.30 Weekdays and 8.00-9.30 Weekends (unless by prior arrangement)
- Lunch : 12.00-14.00 daily
- Dinner : 19.00-21.00 (21.30 Friday and Saturday)
(Selection of teas and coffees with homemade scones and cakes available throughout the day)
Sample Menu Gallery
(Click on image to view larger versions)